Deadly Digs and Obsessions

Everyone knows that I'm a sucker for dimples. I mean, I see those darn little holes and I just melt on the spot. Preity Zinta could flash her coyish smile across the theatre screen and I'd be oggling at her and spilling popcorn on the next person's head. The worst part of it all is that my best friend has the world's cutest dimples that make me want to pull her cheeks. But seeing that she has braces because of which cheak pulling could practically rip of the inside of her mouth, and I would get a gun aimed at my head, I usually content myself with a dejected sigh. And it's not even something I can get you know? I mean, I can't take a minimachine and drilly my way through my cheak (and trust me, I would if it would work). To put a cherry on it all, my little cousin brother has those deadly digs and he has the cutest 1 year old face to fit in it. I can just imagine all the girls in his class drooling over him and his dimple framed smile. Lucky babe. Well what can I say? I get super obsessed over extremely random things. THIS is just one of them.

No comments:

A little peek into the absurdities of life