Behold, look and see
see the fly buzz
see the fly, see!
see what it does!
It flies over here
it flies over there
the fly shows no fear
the fly doesn't care
I watch the fly fly
I watch it go zoom
I watch the fly try
to do tricks in my room
it leaps with a bound
it somersaults too
it carthweels around
see what it can do!
It's showing off now
it's boasting as well
it's showing me how
it can fly so well.
I don't like that fly
don't like it at all
it knows if I try
to fly, I will fall.
I don't mean to gripe
but it's looking so smug
I think I will wipe
that grin off that bug.
I creep up behind it
and lift up a book
Smack! Bam! I grind it
and triumphantly look...
...where did it go?!?
I look up to see
the fly at the window
laughing at me.
I crack a few knuckles
I ball up my fists
I snap a few buckles
I rotate my wrists.
The fly rolls it's eye
and does a few flips,
"prepare to die!"
are the words on my lips.
With the textbook poised up
I give a war cry
My mom screams "Shut up!"
while I chase the fly.
At last! I smash it
peek under and see
A nice, direct hit!
Now it won't bother me.
I go back all smug
then cry out as I see
two more flies on the rug
waiting for me...
8 comments:
*slaps forehead*
...and she loses it.
But in a nice way, of course.
I heart the poem.
first time used this, i <3(heart, did i get it right??) the poem.
wer do u get ur ideas from?.......i seriously need 2 rack my brains out for a simple poem...
haha, it seems u have reached unprecedented heights of boredom!!!! doesn't seem like u have anything else to do. but i loooved the poem!!!
poor poor fly, dsn't ANYBUDDY here feel sorry for de little thing!! and oh, how malicious! u killed de poor little bug! shame on u young lady! i'm much disappointed! wat will it's family do? it's brothers, sisters, parents, girlfriend!? de wil lall be so saad! ur ruthless, ruthless i say!
btw, nice poem...a tribute to de mournful death of de innocent li'l fly....
@HG: i don think its relatives will be that sad, seeing the levels of smugness it has reached.
stupid fly. thnx ppl, btw.
Post a Comment